Parking & Box Office Information:
View Parking Map
The Aloha Stadium Swap Meet will open from 8am to 3pm on game day. Enter via gate 2. After 10am, standard parking fees apply to swap meet customers.
- Parking Price per vehicle and Lot Opening times subject to change.
- Lower & Upper Halawa Lots open at 10:00 am (five hours prior to game time)
- Parking Gate 1 will open at 11:00 am (four hours prior to game time)
- Parking Gate 5 is closed,
- Must have a parking pass to enter Gate 1
- Turnstile Gates Open at 1:30pm
- TRAFFIC UPDATES available on ESPN 1420 AM
ADA parking is $5 per vehicle.
ADA stalls will be open to the public on a first-come, first-serve basis. Parking attendants will be asking for ADA placards and ADA issued identification cards. Guests who are unable to produce the placard and the ID card to match a person inside the vehicle will not be allowed to park in the ADA areas.
Box Office & Stadium Gate Information:
- Box Office opens at 11:00 am
- Gates open at 1:30 pm
TheBus routes/numbers and start times for Tuesday, Dec. 24th from Waikiki to Aloha Stadium. There are two scheduled routes both heading from Kuhio Ave. to Aloha Stadium.
Bus Route: #20
Route start time: 5:51 am
Time Between Pickup: 40min
Bus Route: #42
Route start time: 5:56 am
Time Between Pickup: 30min
Routes and times are subject to change. Please call TheBus Information Office phone at (808)-848-5555 to confirm
Will Call is located at the Main Box Office. Will Call will be open at 11:00 am on game day and will stay open until the start of half-time.
Player Pass Gate:
Player Will Call is located at Gate #1 for the Mountain West team and Gate #6 for CUSA team. Player Will Call will be open at 1:30 pm on game day and will stay open until the start of half-time.
1) Illegal contraband, weapons, fireworks, coolers, airhorns, cans & bottles, noisemakers, umbrellas, balloons, poles & sticks, beach balls, large tripods, large inflatable’s, laser pointers, skate boards, roller blades, confetti, bicycles, large banners & signs and outside food and beverage are NOT allowed into the Turnstile Gates.
2) Alcoholic beverages in any container are prohibited.
3) Video cameras are prohibited for this game.
4) All guests are subject to check by stadium security.
5) Backpacks, fanny packs, purses and handbags will be permitted, subject to a security check.
6) Express lanes are available at each turnstile gate for persons without bags.
7) Only service pets with leash allowed under ADA Regulations.
1) Parking stalls are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Reserving stalls is PROHIBITED.
2) Vehicles, tables, chairs, barbeque pits and tents must be confined to one stall. Empty stalls may not be used for tailgating.
3) Pegging of tents is prohibited and punishable by fines up to $500.00.
4) Dumping hot coals in the parking lot or in trash receptacles is prohibited.
5) Ball playing and Frisbee tossing, etc., is prohibited.
6) Bicycle/scooter riding, skateboarding and rollerblading are prohibited.
7) Animals not allowed on property.
8) Live bands and broadcasting of loud music is prohibited.
9) No soliciting, hawking, selling or giving away of any article is allowed without the prior approval of the Stadium Manager.